Moffat Media

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blogger's Guilt



I think that is is fairly safe to say that up to this point the AK Moffat's blog has been a fail! I would love to have been able to say that you all know what is going on in our lives, and are up to date on our goings-on. Sometimes I question whether or not I have something of value to say or post that others would enjoy. I guess I should look at it as an outlet for me to write and journal the day-to-day of being parents and having 3 babies in a row. Then again, that is why I have no time to do this... Alas, I will give it another go!

Funny Kid Moment:
Cali came into the kitchen today and kicked me for no apparent reason. After I lectured her about not kicking and being nice she said: " Sorry Mom, I guess you will just have to watch out for my loco legs!"

Crazy girl!

As of last week Cali has also begun referring to herself in the third person i.e.; Cali is not tired, Cali want's a snack, Cali wants to turn the music on and dance. Hopefully this will not last too long. :)

Connor also has his fair share of comedic commentary...

Connor: "Mom look at me for a sec." Me: "Yes Connor" Connor: " I need chap-stick for my lips!" Me:"OK" Giving him chap-stick i steal a kiss and he says..."ugh, you are messing up my chap-stick!"



as well as...

Cali: " I wanna do Ring Around the Rosy" Me: "OK" Begin the music... Connor: " Ring around the rosy with lots of macaroni"


As for Camri... She is sweet and smiley. She has gotten quite good at rolling over and babbling loudly. She is now 4 months old and proudly busting out of her 9 month outfits. She is such and angel!

1 comment:

Mark Moffat said...

Nicole,

Thanks for posting. Oh my goodness...Camri looks so much like Marty in that picture! Am I crazy or what?! Aunt Shari